Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Making a Difference

I know of someone whom everyday makes a difference… her name is Mary Robinson Reynolds.

Her website is http://www.makeadifference.com/

I don’t know if it is me or what…but sometimes we all just need a hug. Have a heart give a heart… have Compassion , put yourself in someone else’s shoes.. feel what they feel.

Knowing doesn’t always have to be the answer. Just letting someone know that you hear their Voice. Acknowledge them, calm them by just listening. Connect with them. I believe people don’t need to know what…Just being their for someone.. I know I have listen to many of people, and I do believe LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY

sURE i jOKE AROUND, MAKE LIGHT of things… I care.. why because I am there .

Say, “ I hear you- I feel your pain-" I do understand what you are going thru”. let me yell with, let me hug you, let me hold you.. If you can’t be there in person, a kind voice ,a soft whisper. Just knowing you are their

PLEASE MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY- IN SOMEONE’S LIFE

No comments: