Friday, July 31, 2009

The Book

Well it finally arrived, all wrapped in an envelope with my name on it. I am so excited ... Can't wait to open and read it!.
Victoria K. Smith I am so very proud of you and your First BOOK, I love the illustrations, the scriptures that you have chosen with each an every page. It has changed a little from the original, I really like this one a lot more. The drawings are wonderful Victoria, the colors are fantastic. The story is really beautiful... I can't wait to share it. You Rock and God bless you Victoria and this Book
Wow what can one say, this book reminds me somewhat of the Little Mermaid,
I will drink to that... no pun intended
With all my love Cousin Cindy
Doing the Jim Carey Dance

1 comment:

April said...

What an adorable cover! The story sounds delightful! YAY to your cousin!!!!! She should be so very very proud!