Friday, October 28, 2011

Editor

Two Golden RetrieversImage via WikipediaI am so thrilled once again to hear from my Editor. She has worked on my children’s story NOW, for the INFAMOUS “QUERY" LETTER”

Yikes, no, not really; as you read below she is an kindred spirit. So blessed she came into my life- Like I have stated the lord works in mysterious ways and this is differently one of them.

Cindy
I will watch for it to come "over the wire" from 2nd Draft. :-)
I am so sorry to hear about your husband--I lost mine several years ago to cancer so I totally understand where you are coming from.

 I too find inspiration by helping others in the same situation he was in. I have a little papillon who is a wonderful therapy dog. We make weekly visits to the local cancer treatment facility and just spend time with those going through chemo.

 He is especially good interacting with children and we also participate in a program especially for kids with cancer.

I think you have an admirable dream to share with young readers.
I look forward to working with you again.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: