Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Peace TimeImage via Wikipedia
Harmony

Every stranger is my brother or sister.

Creating a world of harmony happens one person at a time--and it starts with me. In conscious alignment with Spirit,


I focus on creating peace and harmony within myself. Harmony then extends to my peaceful and loving relationships with my family and community, then spreads to my brothers and sisters around the world.


The spirit of God is within every person. If ever I feel disconnected from another, I take steps to re-establish harmony. I reach out to others with love and respect.


I remember that we are all connected; there are no strangers; separation does not exist.
When we see each other as members of one big family, the world is united in perfect harmony.

You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.--Deuteronomy 10:19
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: