Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Guidance LightImage by Akira ASKR via Flickr
 When asked for guidance and peace- Be Still to the spirit of God. A steady calm beholds ones stillness. A calm peace
 
Guidance

In the quiet, I am aware of divine possibilities.

Whether I call it intuition or insight, inner knowing emanates from the spirit of God within me. I know the right action to take and when to take no action at all as I remain open to Spirit for guidance and illumination.
Clearing my mind of any uncertainty about what I can do, I open myself to what God's Presence can do through me. In quiet times of prayer, I receive divinely inspired direction. Free of any doubt or fear, I let divine possibilities flow into my conscious awareness.
Through prayer and meditation, I become attentive to the still small voice of intuition, the "inner teaching" of Spirit. I know when to speak and act and when to be still.

After he had dismissed the crowds, he went up the mountain by himself to pray.--Matthew 14:23
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: