Thursday, November 5, 2009

Weight Loss & Lose the Weight

Trying to lose the weight from eating way to much. From not smoking, since the beginning of the year. I don’t want to say that I quit smoking, I just stopped, that’s all. It wasn’t easy ( It was worth every inch’s and weight I put on ) Kuddo’s to any one that has stopped smoking, or is trying not too smoke. Even if it is just for a day. I used the patches and that really helped me a lot. Also strong mints…. So I am losing the weight from all of the FOOD I put in the ole mouth. I haven’t been on a scale ( Yikes ) scary thing  (scale) goosh doesn’t that word sound weird. Reality . It has been a long time since I wrote anything on my blog… 

Want to inspire people to stop smoking. I still love the smell of a Cig- dang I don’t think I will be one of those ex-smokes- I don’t like the smell on my clothes and such… So anyway just a thought for Today

From Cindy

  A 21 mg patch applied to the left arm

Write text here...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: