Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Forgive

 

 

I live in full awareness of the presence of God.

 

 

In truth I know I am one with God, that I live and move and have my being in God. If I feel separated from this ever-present goodness and love, I examine my thoughts and feelings for resentments that may have become a burden, a barrier to freedom.

I ask the Holy Spirit within me to reveal what needs to be revealed, forgiven and released. I affirm my intention to forgive and ask for God's help: Dear God, I am willing to release feelings of hurt and anger and to live in full awareness of your presence.

Forgiving myself and others frees me to experience ongoing spiritual growth and fullness of life. Maintaining a consciousness of forgiveness, I strive to see everyone as a part of me and as a child of God.

Therefore I do my best always to have a clear conscience toward God and all people.--Acts 24:16

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: