Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Renewal

Image via Wikipedia

 

A dove, symbolizing the Holy Spirit, who is be...

 

 

 

I am renewed and ready to take the next step.

When my car needs gas, I refuel the tank. When my faith needs refueling, I pause and pray. I sit in silent meditation, allowing the strength and peace of Spirit to fill me. Praying renews my faith and gives me the power to move forward.

I say a prayer of thanksgiving for the divine mystery of life. God is as near to me as my breath, and yet beyond understanding. Communion with God through prayer and meditation is all the fuel I need. It fills me with the assurance that all is well.

Renewed and ready to set out in the right direction, I take the next step on my divine path.

But those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, ... they shall run and not be weary.--Isaiah 40:31

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: