Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gratefulness

The divine essence

Image by GuĂ°skraftur via Flickr

Gratefulness

I am grateful for simply being.

Counting my blessings is a thoughtful practice, which helps me maintain an attitude of gratitude. It is good, though, to move beyond gratitude for people, places and things, to gratefulness for existence itself.

Going within, I begin by appreciating this moment of peace. Then I become grateful for simply being. This shift in consciousness allows me to fully experience my oneness with the divine Presence, oneness with all that is. The peace I feel is expansive. My gratitude opens wide the realization that I am more than my body, my personality, my experiences--I am an expression of the Divine. I've been given this moment in time to exist in this world, to love and to serve, to follow my bliss. And for this, I am truly grateful for all the that has been bestowed  unto me.

Giving thanks for the Daily word- Of Unity

I will thank you forever.--Psalm 52:9

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: