Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Namaste

I want to personal thank Rob Britt For such a lovely comment about the Hands I drew. I thoroughly enjoyed doing this. It was a challenge. I'm still obsessed with drawing hands. Lots and Lots of "books"- Along with Classes, and so on. I have a vision of what I want- I will do this- and enjoy every minute of it- Thank you, Rob.

Rob Britt said... Hands are the toughest part of the body to draw realistically. I think you have done A great job with these. They show real ability.

Namaste, I love new "words" I truly love the meaning of this word Alaism "Namaste" means: ▪ The Spirit in me meets the same Spirit in you. ▪ I greet that place where you and I are one. ▪ I salute the Light of God in you. ▪ I bow to the divine in you. ▪ I recognize that within each of us is a place where Divinity dwells, and when we are in that place,

we are One. ala-ism.pansitan.net/2006/12/namaste-namaste-means-spir... ala-ism.pansitan.net/2006/12/namaste-namaste-means-spirit-in-me.html Rob Britt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed following your site, and "Happy Holidays".