Friday, June 19, 2009

My First Following

Wow I am so excited. My first follower, It is April from Cafe Of Dreams. Wow what an honor I have been following her for some time now. I love that she reviews books. Her post are.. Up lifting. The reviews, wow what can I say. I just know I look forward to the read. I am finishing my own children's book. Had a vision.. form God, The Universe, Higher ups, they are all up there.. So I just look up. Oh and I would not forget to mention that My cousin, Victoria K Smith, and that is with a K. Has her very first children's book out!!!!! hooray. It is called The Little Mouse. Amazon should have it. We are so proud of her. Like I have mentioned in my last post that Julie with http://www.silversmyth.com/ made her a pendant for her. A little Mouse. soooo darn cute. Well thank you all for stopping by to see my blog

No comments: