Thursday, October 28, 2010

Free

  I let go of the need to be in control, and I am free.

Believing that I must control the situation at hand may leave me feeling tense and burdened. Prayer helps me release these overwhelming feelings. Cults and new religious movements in literatur...

In prayer I remember that there is only God, and God is in control. I shift my thoughts to the good and release control. This is not my burden to carry. I am not in charge of other people or situations. I am not in control of another's life or behavior. I thank God for restoring me to peace.

As my thoughts quiet, my concerns dissipate. I gratefully affirm that with God all things are possible. I let go of the need to be in control, and I am free.

Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me in a broad place.--Psalm 118:5

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: