Thursday, August 27, 2009

I believe this picture says it all

Good morning...

Image by Tonyç via Flickr

Have a Great Day

 

 

 

I woke this morning feeling upset with myself, I meant no harm to a fellow blogger, I have admired her blog from the beginning. I was her first follower on her blog, I linked to her blog, BECAUSE she had something wonderful to say about Disney, which I am true fan of. She has inspired me to keep drawing

Nora is a wonderful writer

PLEASE EVERYONE when you link to someone else blog make sure it is okay- and that it doesn’t  embed to yours. Because it can cause undo harm to someone blog- I have linked before – never this problem,  Sincerely what to apologize to Nora

 

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Ms Jessica Maria said...

I like that picture very much so :)